Tuesday, June 20, 2017

The Challenge: Keeping My Mouth Shut

Ok, so I took a longer time finishing Book 3.  I allowed myself to be gripped by procrastination.  And I even take full responsibility.  It was my own doing.  

My new resolve to get it done was also my own doing.  How does someone just shift from an old behavior to a different one?  That is the age old question.  

I spent last winter reading a slew of books on habits. Do we really understand what makes people move their butts while others sit on them?  

Here's the funny thing about animals: they don't let themselves starve.  They always seek to fill their animal stomachs.  But as humans, we are okay with mild suffering. The inventor of the couch should be blamed.   

Book 3 is ready for reading and now I don't have to answer the repetitive question I kept hearing:

What happened to ____________________?
How did ____________  get the ____________?

You don't have to wait for me to get off my duff.  
Now I have to keep my mouth shut since many new people are only beginning with book 1.

Enjoy!  I'll be able to chat later when everyone catches up to where I'm at.......

No comments:

Post a Comment